Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love One Another = Gay Pride :: Hate One Another = Vatican's antigay teachings


A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:34



But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.


Gay Pride 40 Years "Coming Out" Risking One's Life - For the Lives Of Others!!!

Greater love has no one than this, that he [she] lay down his [her] life for his [her] friends. You are my friends if you do what I command.

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. This is my command: Love each other.

If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

No comments: