Monday, May 24, 2010

Eviction and Homeless in Canton, Michigan, USA – Ratzinger, Hurley, Maida and accomplices – Kids Are Being Hurt!!! Fr. Marty Kurylowicz

I am going to be homeless, because I spoke out for the protection of children who grow up to be gay – against Benedict XVI, his mistreatment of gays and the decades of the child sexual abuse cover-ups.  I explained - read more

I am to be evicted from my home. I am summons to be in court this Wednesday, May 26, 2010. I have no money and I have no legal help. I have no car. I have no way to get to the court. Even if I did – I have nowhere to move to. This is how priests are treated who speak out for the protection of children.

A gay Catholic priest speaking out for the protection of children is to subject one’s self to the covert violence of the Vatican, Benedict XVI and their accomplices of being removed and having your reputation destroyed to be unable to support yourself in order to permanently silence this gay priest for good.  

And even though I am an upstanding citizen of the USA with no criminal record of any kind, I am not protected under any USA civil laws. The same is true for the children who grow up gay are not protected by any USA civil laws   from the harmful influence of the Vatican's unsubstantiated antigay teachings the effects of which last throughout their lives.

Fr. Marty Kurylowicz

Plaintiff - Fannie Mae

Plaintiff’s attorney, bar no., address and telephone no.

Donald J. King P55358
Trott & Trott, P.C.
31440 Northwestern Highway, Suite 200
Farmington Hills, MI 48334-2525
248-723-6452

Related links:

RC hierarchy child sexual abuse “cover-ups” ordered by Benedict XVI to avoid public outrage & criminal charges - falsely accused gay priests WATERGATE?

Something unusual happened February 2010, concerning Benedict XVI, the British Parliament gay equality laws and the USA ENDA and me. And I am afraid that New Ways Ministry got hit as a reaction of Benedict XVI.   I owe my life to New Ways Ministry. 
Ratzinger, Hurley, Maida & Accomplices

Happy Easter! 2010 - Sad Easter! - Benedict XVI - Cover-ups – Defense Orchestration – Kids Are Being Hurt!!!

Ignorance about human sexuality is harmful to children.

“Someday, maybe, there will exist a well-informed, well considered and yet fervent public conviction that the most deadly of all possible sins is the mutilation of a child’s spirit.” Erik Erikson

…whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea. Matthew 18:6

Protect children and the entire world will be safe.

Important note: No disrespect meant to Pope Benedict XVI or the hierarchy, the one and only concern is the safety and well-being of children.
Kids Are Being Hurt!!!

No comments: